[Expired for chromium-browser (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Zooming keys hardcoded inconsistently

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Ctrl + 0, Ctrl + Plus Sign and Ctrl + Minus Sign are the designated
  keyboard shortcuts for controlling the zoom. This works on my setup.

  Ctrl + Shift + Minus Sign seems to work identically to Ctrl + Minus
  Sign, but on my setup, Ctrl + Shift + Plus Sign does nothing, whereas
  Ctrl + Shift + 0 does what, given Minus Sign's behaviour, I'd expect
  Ctrl + Shift + Plus Sign to do: it zooms in.

  I'm guessing this is keyboard layout dependent.  I'm using the
  Finnish/Swedish keyboard layout, in which the '0' key with Shift is
  the = character. In US keyboard it seems the Plus Sign has its own
  key, and that key with the Shift pressed becomes =. This is why
  Chromium thinks that I'm doing the 'zoom in' combination when in fact
  I'm doing the 'reset zoom' combination with shift.

  I came across this while looking for a way to reset the zoom back to
  my custom default via keyboard. I figured if Ctrl+0 is 'reset to
  normal', Ctrl+Shift+0 could be 'reset to default'. (I have yet to find
  such a keyboard shortcut. That's a separate issue from the one I'm
  filing here. I'll have to file a wishlist bug if said shortcut doesn't
  exist.)

  Package: chromium-browser 18.0.1025.151~r130497-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.3.0-030300rc4-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: btrfs zlib_deflate libcrc32c ufs qnx4 hfsplus hfs minix
ntfs msdos jfs xfs reiserfs ext2 nls_iso8859_1 nls_cp437 vfat fat pci_stub
vboxpci vboxnetadp vboxnetflt vboxdrv rfcomm bnep dm_crypt binfmt_misc
snd_hda_codec_hdmi snd_hda_codec_realtek snd_hda_intel snd_hda_codec snd_hwdep
snd_pcm snd_seq_midi snd_rawmidi snd_seq_midi_event snd_seq snd_timer
snd_seq_device snd btusb bluetooth joydev dm_multipath soundcore snd_page_alloc
edac_core ppdev sp5100_tco i2c_piix4 mac_hid k10temp edac_mce_amd parport_pc
shpchp asus_atk0110 lp parport uas usb_storage dm_mirror dm_region_hash dm_log
hid_microsoft usbhid hid radeon pata_atiixp wmi ttm drm_kms_helper drm
i2c_algo_bit r8169
  CheckboxSubmission: 09ae689090491ca53449589269e4bfd8
  CheckboxSystem: edda5d4f616ca792bf437989cb597002
  ChromiumPrefs: can't open profile
/home/jani/.config/chromium/Default/Preferences
  Date: Sun Apr 15 21:17:56 2012
  Desktop-Session:
   DESKTOP_SESSION = ubuntu
   XDG_CONFIG_DIRS = /etc/xdg/xdg-ubuntu:/etc/xdg
   XDG_DATA_DIRS =
/usr/share/ubuntu:/usr/share/gnome:/usr/local/share/:/usr/share/
  EcryptfsInUse: Yes
  Env:
   MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH = None
   LD_LIBRARY_PATH = None
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic Koala" - Release amd64 (20091027)
  SourcePackage: chromium-browser
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2011-11-21 (146 days ago)
  chromium-default: CHROMIUM_FLAGS=""