I uploaded the video but it failed.
So I upload it on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/uK5eAp9eXj4
If you do not understand this video,
I'll make the video again.

> What sort of scrolling? Edge? Finger(s)? What do you do exactly and what
> happen/would you expect?
Nautilus scrolls only when started.
After some action (such as double clicking), you can not scroll.

> Can you define "not work properly"? Does it trigger any action? which one?
> how does it fail?
I have to click the touch quickly about 5 times.

> move them how/where? on disk? on screen? a screenshot or screencast could be
> useful...
Directories or files go into other directories.

  The touch screen malfunctions and moves the file.

Status in nautilus package in Ubuntu:

  I have a Dell Inspiron 7559 4k touch screen notebook.
  Scrolls initially but does not scroll next.
  Double-clicking does not work properly.
  Subsequent scrolling moves files or directories.

  version 3.32.0-stable