Public bug reported:

Libreoffice 6.2.2.2 20(Build:2) hangs on 19.04 with "Loading document.."
on ODTs, but not on ODSs. I had no issues on 18.10.

EXPECTED: ODT file opens

WHAT HAPPENS INSTEAD:
* blank LibreOffice 6.2 window opens with brief message "Loading document.."
* when closing the window by clicking on the X a selection box with "force
quit" appear. If I click on this right away the mouse freezes. After liberating
the mouse with CTRl-ALT-DEL I can click again on force quit and kill the window.
* The problem occurs even when the hidden lock file has been removed.

TROUBLESHOOTING
* Purging libreoffice, reboot, reinstall does not help.
* At first occurrence of the issue, and starting from terminal I got "failed to
read path from javaldx", was advised to install java*
*
https://askubuntu.com/questions/1138438/libreoffice-file-locking-issues-in-19-04-no-problems-in-18-10

WORKAROUND
Remove /home/myname/.config/libreoffice. But this only works for a short while,
and removing the directory must repeated over and over again.

Package: libreoffice-core 1:6.2.2-0ubuntu2
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME