** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 775682
   Desktop sharing in Empathy in 11.04 disabled when chatting with Empathy in
10.04
   "Share My Desktop" doesn't work with XMPP in 11.10

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  Option "Share my desktop" is disabled on empathy

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: empathy

  I have vino and vinagre on my ubuntu 10.10, but empathy on many
  account don't have a white colore (in black color) on windows, it's
  impossible of shared my desktop with differents people which use
  jabber or gmail account.