Public bug reported:

I use ubuntu18.04
If I click the app icon in ubuntu dock, the app will start up, then I click the 
app icon in ubuntu dock want to minimize the app window, nothing happens.

** Affects: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)
     Importance: Undecided
         Status: New

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1829353

Title:
  Click the app icon in ubuntu dock, the app do not minimize to dock

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I use ubuntu18.04
  If I click the app icon in ubuntu dock, the app will start up, then I click 
the app icon in ubuntu dock want to minimize the app window, nothing happens.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock/+bug/1829353/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to