** Attachment added: "gdb backtrace"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1830223/+attachment/5266192/+files/gdb_bt.txt

  gnome control center segmentation fault when clicking details tab

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Release:      18.04
  gnome-control-center:
    Installed: 1:3.28.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.4
    Candidate: 1:3.28.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.4
    Version table:
   *** 1:3.28.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.4 500
          500 http://gr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       1:3.28.1-0ubuntu1 500
          500 http://gr.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages

  When opening the gnome-control-center it may close after some seconds.
Additionally, if I open "Details" tab it closes and returns a segmentation
fault. I know this issue is not new but I have
  experienced it now.