bahner@venus:~$ gnome-control-center

(gnome-control-center:14031): display-cc-panel-WARNING **: 00:05:00.218:
no sunset data, using 16,00

(gnome-control-center:14031): display-cc-panel-WARNING **: 00:05:00.218:
no sunrise data, using 8,00

(gnome-control-center:14031): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: 00:05:00.230: 
g_object_ref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Minnesegmentsfeil (kjerne lagret i fil)
bahner@venus:~$ 

That's a segfault. This happens, when I click Devices, and everytime I
start gnome-control-center after that (without getting the time to do
anything).

Cheers.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1831356

Title:
  Settings crashes when I click "Devices"(Enheter in norwegian) tap

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  Not much to say. It crashes every time, I cleick devices - and then
  continues to crash on every start up. Trying the command:

    gsettings reset org.gnome.ControlCenter last-panel

  as a known workaround for a similar problem, will let me access gnome-
  control-center and use it, until I click Devices again.

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 19.04
  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.32.1-1ubuntu4.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-15.16-generic 5.0.6
  Uname: Linux 5.0.0-15-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu27
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: Unity:Unity7:ubuntu
  Date: Sun Jun  2 03:21:58 2019
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2018-12-11 (172 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64 
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: gnome-control-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to disco on 2019-06-02 (0 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1831356/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to