[Expired for gnome-shell (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for
60 days.]
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: Incomplete => Expired
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1824657
Title:
GNOME shell crash
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Expired
Bug description:
I was watching a video on youtube with the Chromium snap browser, suddenly
the GNOME shell crashed, no possibility to click for Chromium or other closure,
but I managed to access a tty4 session, by pressing the keys: ctrl + alt + f4.
Using Ubuntu 19.04 from the beginning of development, first with KDE, after I
install GNOME with the metapackage: sudo apt install ubuntu-desktop,
eliminating any KDE package, until now I have had no problem.
full update, proposed repository disabled.
I attach the logs from the time I had the problem, about 10:50 pm, I started
with the logs at 10:40 pm with this command: journalctl --since "2019-04-13
22:40:00" ( if it is wrong, let him know)
From the logs I see many gnome-shell errors, but obviously I can't
decipher them if it was the cause of the problem.
ProblemType: Bug
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 19.04
Package: gnome-shell 3.32.0+git20190410-1ubuntu1
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.0.0-11.12-generic 5.0.6
Uname: Linux 5.0.0-11-generic x86_64
NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
ApportVersion: 2.20.10-0ubuntu27
Architecture: amd64
CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Sat Apr 13 23:07:59 2019
DisplayManager: gdm3
GsettingsChanges:
b'org.gnome.shell' b'app-picker-view' b'uint32 1'
b'org.gnome.shell' b'favorite-apps' redacted by apport
b'org.gnome.shell' b'enabled-extensions'
b"['[email protected]', '[email protected]',
'[email protected]',
'[email protected]',
'[email protected]', '[email protected]',
'[email protected]', 'desktop-icons@csoriano']"
b'org.gnome.desktop.interface' b'gtk-im-module' b"'gtk-im-context-simple'"
b'org.gnome.desktop.interface' b'enable-animations' b'false'
InstallationDate: Installed on 2019-02-18 (53 days ago)
InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Alpha amd64 (20190130)
ProcEnviron:
TERM=xterm-256color
PATH=(custom, no user)
XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
LANG=it_IT.UTF-8
SHELL=/bin/bash
SourcePackage: gnome-shell
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1824657/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp