** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided => Low
** Changed in: gnome-shell (Ubuntu)
Status: New => Triaged
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1832792
Title:
App-switcher icons too small with hidpi (3000x2000) monitor
Status in GNOME Shell:
New
Status in gnome-shell package in Ubuntu:
Triaged
Bug description:
I've reported this upstream (https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-
shell/issues/1370), but given that this is an important part of the
Ubuntu desktop and that you're providing some patches for improving
the X11 experience with hidpi monitors, I'm notifying about the issue
here too.
It could be related to my previous similar report for fractional
scaling resolutions: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-
shell/+bug/1831161. But I'm not sure. Besides, fractional scaling is
an experimental feature while 2x is not.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/gnome-shell/+bug/1832792/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp