This is not an ubuntu bug, but a warning from google updating data
policy

** Changed in: gnome-online-accounts (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  Warning from Google about Ubuntu

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I'm not sure if it is a correct place to report this problem.

  I use Ubuntu 18.04.
  Yesterday I've got an email from Google warning that "Ubuntu" will lose
access to my Google account if it will not comply with new Google policy
requirement.

  Screenshot attached and here's the full text of the email:

  Hi,

  Although you don’t need to do anything, we wanted to let you know that the
following apps may no longer be able to access some data in your Google
account, including your Gmail content. If these apps are unable to meet the
deadline to comply with our updated data policy requirements, they'll lose
access to your account from 15 July 2019.
  Ubuntu

  We are making this change as part of ongoing efforts to make sure that
  your data is protected and private.

  You can always view, manage and remove apps to which you’ve given
  access to your account by visiting your Google account.

  Thanks,
  The Google Accounts team