Public bug reported:

I have a VPS with Ubuntu 18.04 (pure software implementation, Digital
Ocean) and I connect through Windows 10 with an X server, Xming, and I
run google-chrome remote. It works well and opens the chrome remote on
my Windows, although quite slow, but it works. However, it throws some
GPU and OpenGL errors that I can not solve. I have reported and are
quite frequent errors, as recommended I have reinstalled the mesa-utils
and libgl1-glx-mesa packages, and errors persist. Attached capture of
these.

I have installed (bionic):
libgl1
libgl1-mesa-dri
libgl1-mesa-glx
libglapi-mesa
libglib2.0-0
libglib2.0-data
libglvnd0
liglx-mesa0
libglx0

dbus
dbus-x11

I have searched for help in the stackoverflow forums without any
success.

** Affects: libglvnd (Ubuntu)

** Tags: x11

Packages, which is subscribed to libglvnd in Ubuntu.

  gl_surface_glx errors

Status in libglvnd package in Ubuntu: