Public bug reported:

I have a VPS with Ubuntu 18.04 (implementation of pure software, Digital
Ocean) and I connect through Windows 10 with an X server, Xming and I
run Google-Chrome Remote. It works well and opens the Chrome remote
control on my Windows, although it is quite slow, but it works. However,
it throws some GPU and OpenGL errors that I can not solve. I have
reported and are quite frequent errors, as recommended, I reinstalled
the mesa-utils and libgl1-glx-mesa packages, and errors persist.
Attached capture of these.

I have installed (bionic):
libgl1
libgl1-mesa-dri
libgl1-mesa-glx
libglapi-mesa
libglib2.0-0
libglib2.0-data
libglvnd0
liglx-mesa0
libglx0

dbus
dbus-x11

I have searched for help in the stackoverflow forums without any
success.

OpenGL Propierties:
~$ glxinfo | grep "OpenGL versión"

libGL error: No matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver: swrast
X Error of failed request: GLXBadContext
  Major opcode of failed request: 148 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request: 6 (X_GLXIsDirect)
  Serial number of failed request: 46

And the characteristics of the graphics of my VPS:

~ $ lspci -vk

00: 02.0 VGA compatible controller: Red Hat, Inc. QXL paravirtual graphic card
(rev 04) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
     Subsystem: Red Hat, Inc. QEMU Virtual Machine
     Physical Slot: 2
     Flags: fast devsel, IRQ 10
     Memory at f8000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size = 64M]
     Memory at fc000000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size = 16M]
     Memory at fd050000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size = 8K]
     I / O ports at c0a0 [size = 32]
     Expansion ROM at 000c0000 [disabled] [size = 128K]

** Affects: mesa (Ubuntu)

** Attachment added: "errores-libgl.jpg"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1835459/+attachment/5275114/+files/errores-libgl.jpg

Packages, which is subscribed to mesa in Ubuntu.

  libgl1-mesa-glx

Status in mesa package in Ubuntu: