** Changed in: df-libreoffice

  [Upstream] [ooo-build] images deleted from file after auto-save occurs

Status in LibreOffice Productivity Suite:
  Confirmed
Status in The OpenOffice.org Suite:
  Confirmed
Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in “openoffice.org” package in Ubuntu:
  Won't Fix

Bug description:
  I have opened an existing file for the first time in Gutsy with OOo
  2.3.  After some modifications brought to this file, I noticed some
  images had disappeared, but not all images, and an error message was
  displayed in a frame of the size of the disappeared image indicating a
  read error.  Then, I don't saved it to keep my file in its last
  correct state, and I made a copy of this file and opened it in
  parallel. And at this time the images reappeared in my first modified
  file.  So, I saved it and closed. After reopening, all images which
  had disappeared were not present (not an empty frame, but totally
  removed this time).

  After, I opened a new copy of my file and I insert a space and remove it in
order to have "save" button enabled and my file not modified, and then I saved
it.   I wondered why the size increased from 155566 bytes to 159378 with
exactly the same content, maybe a new version of ODF used in OOo 2.3 as this
file was created with OOo 2.0 and last modified on 2.1???  I have redone the
same modifications and this time there was no problem.
  I noticed that when I had finished to redo the same modifications, automatic
saving was triggered, that I didn't see the first time. I say that as this is
may be linked to this problem, and the images in the first time disappeared
after a duration of the same order, but this is only an hypothesis and I'm not
sure at all of that (I will try to made some new tests).

  I condider this as critical as it leads to a content loss.