Bug did not expire due to bug watch
Upstream report was closed "RESOLVED INCOMPLETE" on 2016-02-22
Reporter last commented over 4 years ago
No reply to comment #2 after more than 60 days so closing

Packages, which is subscribed to gstreamer1.0 in Ubuntu.

  Gstreamer critical warning

Status in gstreamer1.0 package in Ubuntu:

  Hi everybody,
  I have the following GStreamer-CRITICAL warning and I can't get rid of it:

  $ gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location="http://IP/video.cgi?videocodec=h264";
  user-id=USER user-pw=PASSWORD do-timestamp=true ! multipartdemux ! fakesink
  Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
  Pipeline is PREROLLING ...
  Pipeline is PREROLLED ...
  Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
  New clock: GstSystemClock
  ^Chandling interrupt.
  Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
  Execution ended after 0:00:01.692054125
  Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
  Setting pipeline to READY ...

  (gst-launch-1.0:12437): GStreamer-CRITICAL **: gst_mini_object_unref:
assertion
  'mini_object->refcount > 0' failed
  Setting pipeline to NULL ...
  Freeing pipeline ...

  (For the warning to appear I pressed CTRL-C for stopping the stream.)
  It seems that it is from the multipartdemux element, if I execute the command
  without it the warning does not appear.

  I am using Gstreamer 1.4.5.

  I saw this link (which seems to describe the problem that I have) but I
couldn't use it with Gstreamer 1.0 :
  https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/GStreamer

  It is very important to me to fix this warning. Can somebody help me
  with a fix?