I can also confirm that this bug is still present. I'm on Ubuntu 19.04
with the latest drivers & updates installed.

Also, I want to add something hereeeee: It's not that it specifically
limits the framerate to 60 Hz. Rather, it limits it to the monitor with
the lowest refresh rate. Try setting one monitor's refresh rate to 30
Hz, and you should instantly notice how laggy the whole desktop
environment becomes.

I understand that this issue might be looked at as "not that important",
but I believe a lot of people that would love to switch from Windows to
something like Ubuntu really wouldn't appreciate the fact that their 144
Hz monitor doesn't work as intended. If you own one yourself, you
probably would never want to set it to 60 Hz out of free will.

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu in Ubuntu.

  [xorg] multiple monitors: limits the framerate of faster 120/144hz
  monitors to 60hz

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers-418 package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in xserver-xorg-video-amdgpu package in Ubuntu:

  multiple monitors on xorg
  =============================

  Was recently discussed over on
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1763892

  Another user + myself have the following issue:

  The slowest connected display limits the FPS. The test case we used is
  over at the top of the other bug report ^^

  This we found today happens with either amd vega graphics, or nvidia
  pascal graphics, the vendor doesn't seem to matter. We have both seen
  the same issue (xorg).

  This is on 18.10, and booting into the 'Gnome (xorg)' login option.
  With the FPS being logged by journalctl -f. With only single monitor
  attached. Then it initially goes as high as the primary monitor can
  show. (And glmark2 running in background, to maintain a continued
  load). Which is 120fps for my case. Then as soon as secondary monitor
  is plugged in, which is a 60hz TV. This is being plugged into the HDMI
  port of the same graphics card in real time. Then the FPS logged by
  'journalctl -f' drops, and becomes capped to 60hz, in the output being
  printed by journalctl -f.

  My setup:
  kernel 5.0.0-050000-lowlatency #201903032031
  NVIDIA Driver for UNIX platforms 415.27 (the closed source one)
  ubuntu 18.10

  mutter version:

  mutter/cosmic-updates,now 3.30.2-1~ubuntu18.10.4 amd64 [installed]
  mutter-common/cosmic-updates,cosmic-updates,now 3.30.2-1~ubuntu18.10.4 all
[installed]

  To confirm where the '.4' at the very end of the ~ubuntu18.10.4
  version number, it seems to be that we have updated now on our client
  machines the be most recent bugfix updates, kindly provided by Daniel.
  Which closed the other bug
  https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/mutter/+bug/1763892 being
  referred to, as being solved for people's single monitor scenarios.

  Thanks again for the other recent bug fixes in this area, it is a nice
  progress. Very helpful! We hope you can also look into this latest
  problem / issue for the multiple monitor scenario.