** Tags added: ubuntu-certified

Packages, which is subscribed to pulseaudio in Ubuntu.

  [ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th] Crackling sound with HDMI

Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete
Status in pulseaudio package in Ubuntu:

  Hello,

  I have a new laptop and I cannot manage to have a clean and stable sound with
HDMI.
  It happens every time I play a track on Spotify (desktop and web), sometimes
from a VLC radio or a youtube video, never from a video with VLC yet.

  I'm attaching a record of what I hear when I play a track from
  Spotify.

  I created two reports.

  One during a Spotify playing, when it is crackling and after the sound
started to crackle everywhere:
  http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=4e7d724718a48179fa2f3740d5f3e634ad75def9

  Another after a fresh reboot, where the sound is correct with at least
YouTube:
  http://alsa-project.org/db/?f=2ec68f888bb93a0de648d48fd720f54cee644564

  Just after this last report, the sound is still crackling with Spotify
  and VLC radio. Not with Youtube.

  A diff on theses files gives some differences I find suspect. Are
  there expected ?

  Do you have an idea where the problem comes from ?

  Thank you for your support !

  Edouard
  ---
  AudioDevicesInUse:
   USER        PID ACCESS COMMAND
   /dev/snd/controlC0:  edouard    1677 F.... pulseaudio
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.04 "Disco Dingo" - Release amd64 (20190416)
  Package: pulseaudio 1:12.2-2ubuntu3
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  disco
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True
  dmi.bios.date: 04/20/2019
  dmi.bios.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.bios.version: N23ET63W (1.38 )
  dmi.board.asset.tag: Not Available
  dmi.board.name: 20KHCTO1WW
  dmi.board.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.board.version: SDK0J40709 WIN
  dmi.chassis.asset.tag: No Asset Information
  dmi.chassis.type: 10
  dmi.chassis.vendor: LENOVO
  dmi.chassis.version: None
  dmi.modalias:
dmi:bvnLENOVO:bvrN23ET63W(1.38):bd04/20/2019:svnLENOVO:pn20KHCTO1WW:pvrThinkPadX1Carbon6th:rvnLENOVO:rn20KHCTO1WW:rvrSDK0J40709WIN:cvnLENOVO:ct10:cvrNone:
  dmi.product.family: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th
  dmi.product.name: 20KHCTO1WW
  dmi.product.sku: LENOVO_MT_20KH_BU_Think_FM_ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th
  dmi.product.version: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 6th
  dmi.sys.vendor: LENOVO
  modified.conffile..etc.pulse.default.pa: [modified]
  mtime.conffile..etc.pulse.default.pa: 2019-05-28T23:16:01.413832