I don't think "the bug" is fixed (It looks that way because the dialog
shows only a single line)

bolt ctl doesn't provide a long enough dialog, try my bug at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell/+bug/1721908

** Attachment added: "bug not fixed 19.04 daily 30-Jul-2019"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/oem-priority/+bug/1809788/+attachment/5279943/+files/Screenshot%20from%202019-07-30%2000-48-44.png

  Shell dialog messages are truncated and ellipsized...

Status in GNOME Shell:
  Fix Released
Status in OEM Priority Project:
  In Progress
Status in yaru-theme package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in gnome-shell source package in Bionic:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-shell source package in Disco:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  [ Impact ]

  When plugging in a Thunderbolt device, under certain conditions, there
  could be a pop-up window asking for authentication from the user.

  In the dialog box, the prompt text is truncated. Please refer to
  attached screen shot for more details.

  The issue can be found in the gnome-control-center package for bionic:
  1:3.28.2-0ubuntu0.18.04.2
  1:3.28.1-0ubuntu1

  However, the issue is confirmed to be gone in latest such package for Cosmic:
  1:3.30.2-1ubuntu0.18.10.1

  [ Test case ]

  In a terminal run:
   $ boltctl enroll foo

  Text in the auth message should not be cut, using both Ubuntu theme,
  Yaru or default gnome-shell

  [ Regression Potential ]

  The dialogs text is wrapped when not needed, or dialog text isn't
  ellipsized when requested.