Public bug reported:

Package installed on my system: 20.1-0ubuntu0.2 (apparently latest for
Ubuntu 11.10).

In the "Files" tab of deja-dup there are two folder lists - one should
be for files to back up and the other for files that should be excluded.
In the Polish version both have the description "Folders to back up",
which is quite confusing.

** Affects: deja-dup (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to deja-dup in Ubuntu.

  Polish translation in backup tool

Status in “deja-dup” package in Ubuntu: