I have the same problem with Google Chrome. The upstream bug is here:
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=992574

ср, 7 авг. 2019 г. в 12:50, Olivier Tilloy
<olivier.til...@canonical.com>:

> Interestingly, I can't reproduce the problem in an up-to-date 19.10 VM,
> in the default X11 session.
>
> Can you test whether Google Chrome (not chromium) is similarly affected?
>
> If so, would you mind filing an upstream bug report at
> https://chromiumbugs.appspot.com and linking to it here? Thanks!
>
> --
> You received this bug notification because you are subscribed to the bug
> report.
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1839030
>
> Title:
>   Artifacts appears when Chromium app is minimizing
>
> Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
>   New
>
> Bug description:
>   Details here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ummEcpamq3yYA7p38
>   Device: Ubuntu 19.10 on Wayland (last build for 5 August 2019), HP 250
> G6 Notebook, Celeron N3350 (Apollo Lake), Intel HD 500.
>
> To manage notifications about this bug go to:

** Summary changed:

- Artifacts appears when Chromium app is minimizing
+ Artifacts appears when Chromium app is un-maximizing

** Also affects: chromium-browser

** No longer affects: chromium-browser

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.