** Package changed: ubuntu => gtk+3.0 (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gtk+3.0 in Ubuntu.

  Gnome "Save as" dialog bug

Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:

  OO 64 bits on EEEPC 1015PX

  Tested on thunderbird, firefox, evince

  On evince : File->Save a copy

  Select "Documents" in the left shortcuts area.
  Then double click on a listed directory (it does not matter which one).
  Select back the "Documents" directory by clicking on the corresponding button
on the top directory navigation bar (at the right of "Save in the directory :"
or something like that since my language is French)
  Then click on the bottom right "Save" button.

  Expected behavior : saving the file in the "Documents" directory.
  Observed behavior : Changes the directory to the one previously selected in
"Documents".

  I suppose this is a bug and not a feature. Isn't it ?