** Description changed:

  Binary package hint: openoffice.org

  I recently updated to Lucid, and noticed that Openoffice would lock with
  opening certain files. First I thought the problem was a corrupt file,
  now I can reproducibly hard lock OO.org when trying to open ANY file
  (.xls, .doc, .odt) that is present in a remote NFS volume (locally
  mounted).

  Any file on the local hard disk can be opened without problems.
  Any file on the mounted NFS directory causes a hard lock, requiring a
force-quit.

  Other applications don't show this behaviour (e.g. gedit, command line
  programs).

  /dev/md0               70G   17G   50G  26% /
  192.168.10.72:/home/fernan    243G  182G   42G  82% /home/fernan/gama-remote
- http://yourrxstore.com/product-category/buy-soma-online/
- http://yourrxstore.com/blog/order-tramadol-online-severe-and-acute-pain/

  Package: openoffice.org 1:3.2.0-7ubuntu4
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-22.33-generic 2.6.32.11+drm33.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-22-generic i686
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: i386