Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. This particular bug has already been reported and is a
duplicate of bug 1731911, so it is being marked as such. Please look at
the other bug report to see if there is any missing information that you
can provide, or to see if there is a workaround for the bug.
Additionally, any further discussion regarding the bug should occur in
the other report. Feel free to continue to report any other bugs you may
find.

   Xwayland crashed with SIGABRT in OsAbort() from AbortServer() from
FatalError() from xwl_read_events() from ospoll_wait()

  PC frezzes under NO heavy workload and gnome-shell.crash is created

  When I am in any program, mostly happen in Blender since I spend most time in
it, PC freezes and becomes unresponsive and I need to hold down Power button to
shut it down.
  After booting I get send report pop up but it doesn't work it doesn't give me
additional dialog window with information to finalize report. Anyway I found
_usr_bin_gnome-shell.122.crash so I figured that maybe gnome is problem and not
blender which I thought at first (I reported to them but got ignore because of
hardware)
  This happens when I don't have any complex object in Blender or other
software (browsing etc) it just happens randomly withouth any specific steps
and I am not 100% sure but I think it only happens if laptop was in sleep mode
(lid closed).
  If you need any more info let me know.

  I am running Ubuntu 18.04.04 up to date and problem stated a couple weeks
ago.
  Here is whoopsie ID just in case..
https://errors.ubuntu.com/user/0d254e4708548044d7ec6883f56c6d626d435d58691f41caf0655b328c68de981013915470172d6e37fac6ba0d9310a56a5ebe5a4c8b3fe1d37fa69cfa697ef1
  I'd upload .crash but I think it has sensitive data so I won't do that if
there is a way to deliver safely let me know.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: wl
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.7
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu-communitheme:ubuntu:GNOME