Thank you for the feedback Seiichi.

I'm consequenqly marking the bug invalid, as it's not something that can
be fixed in the firefox package.

** Changed in: firefox (Ubuntu)

  Firefox could not hear streaming Radiko

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid
Status in linux package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  dear everyone.

  this is not a bug, but may bug.

  I use ubuntu-18.04.3, and Firefox 68.0.2.
  In Japan radio streaming site named Radiko (http://radiko.jp),
  Firefox could not hear this.

  1 or 2 years old, Firefox + Adobe Flash use could hear Radiko.
  But now Firefox do not support adobe Flash.

  Radiko site change to use adobe flash to HTML5,
  I expected to hear Radiko to use Firefox.
  but could not.

  few days ago, I install chrome(proprietory version),
  chrome could hear radiko streaming.

  what change to need my firefox to hear radkio.