In Writer we use Left/Top, Right/Bottom for paragraph style > alignment
depending on horizontal/vertical direction. The dynamic label might be
not so easy to implement. How about "Shift forward" and backward for
left/right?

  RTL Spreadsheet Insert Cells

Status in LibreOffice:
  Confirmed
Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  When using a right-to-left spreadsheet, right clicking and selected
  "insert cells" shows the normal LTR option to shift cells right,
  although when used it actually shifts cells left.

  I believe that shifting cells left is the correct behaviour in this
  case, but the text of the option should be changed to read "shift
  cells left". This was first noticed when using the Hebrew language
  user interface, but the problem is present when using English UI too.

  Package: libreoffice-calc 1:3.5.7-0ubuntu4
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-38-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu17.1
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: ad9a15703e19217cb3448f881e125f6a
  CheckboxSystem: abc83e3988b72e7c3a9b3aa684cb92fd