Public bug reported:

I think the transition is done.  It's in 16.04-19.10 as a transitional
package.

Found this because it made this list: https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t
/community-process-for-32-bit-compatibility/12598

I don't want anyone thinking that 32-bit Flash is supported on Linux.

Happy to make a debdiff (or if you point me at where the code is - the
code here seems out of date) to make a PR.

** Affects: flashplugin-nonfree (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to flashplugin-nonfree in Ubuntu.

  Drop transitional flashplugin-downloader package

Status in flashplugin-nonfree package in Ubuntu: