CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
Date: Thu Sep 19 01:10:09 2019
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/rhythmbox
LiveMediaBuild: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Alpha amd64 (20190917)
ProcCmdline: rhythmbox
ProcEnviron:
 LANG=C.UTF-8
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 SHELL=/bin/bash
 XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
PythonArgs: []
SourcePackage: rhythmbox
Title: rhythmbox crashed with ImportError: could not import gobject (version
mismatch, 3.34.0 is required, found 3.33.1)
Traceback: ImportError: could not import gobject (version mismatch, 3.34.0 is
required, found 3.33.1)
UserGroups: adm cdrom dip lpadmin plugdev sambashare sudo
XorgLog: Error: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/var/log/Xorg.0.log'

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-crash eoan third-party-packages

** Information type changed from Private to Public

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox crashed with ImportError: could not import gobject (version
  mismatch, 3.34.0 is required, found 3.33.1)

Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu 19.10 daily test (QA 'live')

  I was opening random apps; one of which was rhythmbox - which after
  closing a crash window appeared. I clicked send and it closed (nothing
  further).

  On examination there was a .crash in /var/crash/ so I `ubuntu-bug`'d
  that report.  Thus this.

  I wanted to add files from the partition I'd mounted earlier in
  `files` (nautilus), however I couldn't find it in rhythmbox window
  (not my usual music player) so I just closed app. It was after this
  that I had the error pop-up; so really I'd done nothing except try and
  navigate to my mounted hdd within rhythmbox only.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 19.10
  Package: rhythmbox 3.4.3-2ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 5.3.0-10.11-generic 5.3.0-rc8
  CasperVersion: 1.415