Architecture: i386
Date: Sat Dec 24 08:25:15 2011
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/evolution
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release i386 (20110427.1)
 PATH=(custom, no user)
 LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
 LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
SourcePackage: evolution
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to oneiric on 2011-10-29 (55 days ago)

** Affects: evolution (Ubuntu)

** Tags: apport-bug apport-lpi i386 oneiric running-unity

Packages, which is subscribed to evolution in Ubuntu.

  Unable to set emails for Follow up

Status in “evolution” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm trying to flag an email for follow up at a later date.

  The Mark for Follow Up option loads OK and I can choose from the
  various flag options such as follow up, call etc but don't get any
  options for setting the date and time for when it should remind me as
  there are no options to select under "Due by"

  If I continue and OK, I can see that Evolution has flagged the item
  correctly as get options for flagging complete etc

  Package: evolution 3.2.1-0ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.0.0-14-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: i386