in Google talk ( Empathy Internet messaging ) audio call not working . Get
messages ' Can;t establish audio stream There was a failure in call engine'
Thanks

Packages, which is subscribed to empathy in Ubuntu.

  failure to establish video stream

Status in “empathy” package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed
Status in “empathy” package in Fedora:

  Binary package hint: empathy

  I'm on Ubuntu 10.10 64-bit with Empathy 2.32.1 (with ubuntu-
  restricted-extras, gstreamer plugins, etc) and I'm trying to start a
  video chat over xmpp with someone using the same software. The error
  message is "Can't establish video stream: There was a failure in the
  call engine". Under technical details I see the following, "Could not
  link source".

  Package: empathy 2.32.1-0ubuntu1.1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-27.48-generic 2.6.35.11
  Uname: Linux 2.6.35-27-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Mar  9 00:22:28 2011
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick Meerkat" - Release amd64 (20101007)
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_US.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: empathy