Changed the affected package.

@Luigi: The error message indicates that Google requires some kind of
verification. Do you have a verified Google address, and is it that
address you enter?

** Package changed: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu) => gnome-online-
accounts (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-online-accounts in Ubuntu.

  gnome-control-center cannot access google account

Status in gnome-online-accounts package in Ubuntu:

  Good morning,

  If I run "gnome-control-center online-accounts" from the terminal and
  trying to add a Google account, I get this error: "Sign in with Google
  is temporarily disabled for this app. This app has not been verified
  yet by Google in order to use Google sign in". On the web, Google
  suggests to contact you, so here I am. Can you fix please? I would use
  my drive folders on my ubuntu 16.04. Thanks in advance.