Hallo Marcus I have just installed the "libreoffice --candidate" snap (following your advice relating to a LO Base PostgresQL connector bug).
Using the "--candidate" snap everything works as expected. I used the "--candidate" and the AppImage to check the functionality. Thank you for the rapid response. John. -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to libreoffice in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1848010 Title: [snap] LibreOffice snap (6.3.2.2-snap1) - cannot open hybrid-pdf files (crashes) Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: 18.04.1 64 bit 4.15.0-65-generic x86_64 Mate 1.20.1 Snap version Libre Office snap (6.3.2.2-snap1) I checked this functionality against LibreOffice-6.3.2.en-GB.help- x86_64.AppImage. Either using hybrid PDF files produced on a Windows 10 machine or the above specified Linux, the snap crashed when trying to open hybrid-pdf files produced by Libre Office. The above cited AppImage (from the Libre Office website) could open the hybrid-pdf files. The snap could make a hybrid-pdf, and the AppImage could open it, but the snap crashed even when trying to open "its own" hybrid-pdf. End of bug report. I will be uninstalling the snap as it has this problem and no PostgresQL driver. Good luck with the fixes. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/libreoffice/+bug/1848010/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

