Architecture: amd64
Date: Mon Dec 26 17:19:15 2011
ExecutablePath: /usr/bin/nautilus
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric Ocelot" - Release amd64 (20111012)
SourcePackage: nautilus

** Affects: nautilus (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug apport-lpi oneiric

  Nautilus shows "busy-icon" permanently

Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:

  After starting nautilus, the mouse button indicates that the program
  is busy (it shows a rolling circle)

  The Indicator does not change back to normal, even after several
  minutes.

  This bug happened to me while running Ubuntu 11.10 with Unity as well
  as with gnome 3. Same thing when running Ubuntu within virtual box. It
  was also replicated on 32-bit achitecture within virtual box.

  Package: nautilus 1:3.2.1-0ubuntu3.1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  ApportVersion: 1.23-0ubuntu4
  Architecture: amd64