My existing profile's compatibility.ini:

[Compatibility]
LastVersion=70.0.1_20191031091608/20191031091608
LastOSABI=Linux_x86_64-gcc3
LastPlatformDir=/usr/lib/firefox
LastAppDir=/usr/lib/firefox/browser

  "You've launched an older version" dialog when launching
  70.0.1+build1-0ubuntu2 on focal

Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  I just upgraded to focal from eoan, and I'm now getting a "You've
  launched an older version of Firefox" dialog when I try to launch
  firefox.

  This prevents me from using my existing profile, which is extremely
  annoying.