** Changed in: gnome-calendar

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-calendar in Ubuntu.

  GNOME Calendar crashes in remove_source when I try to add my Google
  Calendar account

Status in GNOME Calendar:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-calendar package in Ubuntu:

  I clicked the following: Manage your calendars -> Calendar settings,
  which led me to the Settings program, the Online Accounts section,
  selected "Google account", entered my data. My data was successfully
  taken. GNOME Calendar did not load my calendar and crashed. Upon
  restarting GNOME Calendar/restarting Ubuntu, it did not load my
  calendar either. Clicking "Synchronise" did not fix the situation
  either.

  Why do I think this is a security vulnerability? I am just a Computer
  Science student, but I imagine something might possibly come in the
  way so that personal data could be taken.

  It happens if I run the vanilla gnome-session as well.

  -Ubuntu Bionic Beaver (development branch), 18.04, on a fresh install.
  -GNOME Calendar version: 3.28.0-1 (Version table: 3.28.0-1 500)
  -What I expected to happen: load my Google Calendar data.
  -What happened instead: crashed, didn't load my Google Calendar data, even if
my Google account data is loaded my GNOME.

  I hope Apport uploaded the debug information properly. If not, I can
  try to recreate the bug and upload the debug data, if necessary.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 18.04
  Package: gnome-calendar 3.28.0-1
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME