We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to review all
reported bugs in a timely manner.

The upstream issue has been moved to:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rhythmbox/issues/398
but has seen no activity in 12 years

If this is still an issue using a maintained version of Ubuntu please
let us know otherwise this report can be left to expire in approximately
60 days time.

Paul White
[Ubuntu Bug Squad]

** Bug watch added: gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rhythmbox/issues #398
   https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/rhythmbox/issues/398

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)
     Assignee: Ubuntu Desktop Bugs (desktop-bugs) => (unassigned)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  Opening gparted causes Rhythmbox to stop playing

Status in Rhythmbox:
  Expired
Status in rhythmbox package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: rhythmbox

  If Rhythmbox is playing a song, opening gparted (System ->
  Administration -> GNOME Partition Editor) causes Rhythmbox to stop
  playing and change to the 'Not Playing' status. This occurs during the
  period when gparted is showing the 'Scanning all devices...' label.
  Rhythmbox remains 'Not Playing' until the user presses play again.

  rhythmbox 0.10.0-0ubuntu2 (feisty)
  gparted 0.2.5-2ubuntu2 (feisty)