Confirmed from a 19.10 usb stick on a computer with a CD drive, 'gio
mount -o' shows the mount&device are removed and nautilus correctly
refresh, the launcher doesn't though

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)
   Importance: Undecided => Low

** Changed in: gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock (Ubuntu)
       Status: Incomplete => Confirmed

** Tags added: lts-desktop-wishlist

** Tags removed: lts-desktop-wishlist
** Tags added: desktop-lts-wishlist

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock in
Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1856032

Title:
  DVD icon did not disappear from dash.

Status in gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock package in Ubuntu:
  Confirmed

Bug description:
  1) Ubuntu 19.10
  2) Dock
  3) I placed a DVD in the optical drive. An optical disc with a DVD tag 
appeared on the dock. I pressed the button on the optical drive to open it. I 
removed the disc and pressed in the tray. The icon should have disappeared from 
the dock.
  4) The icon did NOT disappear from the dock.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-shell-extension-ubuntu-dock/+bug/1856032/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to