Public bug reported:

On Ubuntu 19.10 (and previous versions) with openconnect 8.02-1build1,
network-manager-openconnect and network-manager-openconnect-gnome
1.2.4-2ubuntu1 and libopenconnect5 8.02-1build1:
The username is not saved although "save passwords" is chosen.
When I connect to a Cisco AnyConnect VPN profile from the Network Manager it
shows the connect to VPN dialog window, the password was saved and is
automatically added to the field (from a previous connection) but the username
has to be added every time the VPN is started.
Is this a bug or just the way it is?
Can this be changed?
If yes, how?
Thanks for any help in advance!
(This problem is also reported here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/openconnect/+bug/1857808)

** Affects: network-manager (Ubuntu)

  Cisco AnyConnect (VPN) username is not remembered

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu: