I'll look at it. We need to make sure it works under X11 and XWayland on
Gnome.

  White corners when CSD is enabled on Firefox under X11

Status in Mozilla Firefox:
  Confirmed
Status in firefox package in Ubuntu:

  With CSD enabled, Firefox 66.0.4 displays white corners at the top-
  left and top-right of the window.

  Ubuntu version: 19.04 (fully updated)
  Version: Firefox 66.0.4 (64-bits)
  Desktop Environment: GNOME 3.32.1 (default)
  GTK theme: Yaru (default)
  GPU: Radeon RX 560 Series (POLARIS11, DRM 3.27.0, 5.0.0-13-generic, LLVM
8.0.0)

  Expected behavior: rounded corners without the white corners,
  following the current theme.