Confirm, this and #1833611 are both fixed for me (Kubuntu 19.10, Breeze)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  [snap] cursor theme isn't respected

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:

  (initially reported at https://discourse.ubuntu.com/t/call-for-
  testing-chromium-browser-deb-to-snap-transition/11179/85)

  When changing the cursor theme with gnome-tweaks, I can observe that
  some themes aren't respected in the chromium snap. This appears to be
  specific to chromium, other snaps like evince or gimp use the correct
  cursors.

  Yaru and Adwaita are fine, but Redglass or Whiteglass aren't.