** Changed in: gnome-system-monitor (Ubuntu)

** Bug watch added: gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-system-monitor/issues #52
   https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-system-monitor/issues/52

** Also affects: libgtop via
   https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gnome-system-monitor/issues/52

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-monitor in Ubuntu.

  System Monitor CPU graph shows random colors only for 4 CPU cores

Status in libgtop:
  Unknown
Status in gnome-system-monitor package in Ubuntu:

  On Linux Mint 18 Cinnamon 64-bit (and on Mint 17 series as well) System
Monitor CPU graph has random colours for 4 cores only. My AMD FX-series CPU has
8 cores and core 5 to 8 graph is shown in red for each mentioned core
separately. There is no option to choose a different colour for each CPU core
(it would be nice to have).
  The problem is that I can not distinguish which core does what if half of
them is shown in the same colour. It kind of defeats the purpose of having a
separate graph for each core. Yes, one might argue it is not that important but
still - if it is there, I would like to use that option. Multi-core CPUs with
more than just 4 cores are widespread.
  Having more contrast in those graphs for all cores would solve my problem.