This bug was fixed in the package network-manager - 1.20.4-2ubuntu2.2

---------------
network-manager (1.20.4-2ubuntu2.2) eoan; urgency=medium

  [ José Manuel Santamaría Lema ]
  * d/p/lp1858092-fix_updating_agent_vpn_secrets.patch:
    - fix VPN password storing (LP: #1858092)

network-manager (1.20.4-2ubuntu2.1) eoan; urgency=medium

  * d/t/killswitches-no-urfkill, d/t/urfkill-integration,
    d/t/wpa-dhclient, d/t/nm.py, d/t/control:
    - skip tests on s390 due to missing wireless kernel support
      (LP: #1855009)
    - skip tests on i386 since there is no i386 kernel anymore,
      so we can't build our custom rfkill test module
      (LP: #1855183)

 -- Dan Streetman <ddstr...@canonical.com>  Wed, 08 Jan 2020 08:45:30
-0500

** Changed in: network-manager (Ubuntu Eoan)

  autopkgtest fails on i386 because linux-headers-generic no longer
  built for i386

Status in network-manager package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager source package in Eoan:
  Fix Released
Status in network-manager source package in Focal:

  [impact]

  the kernel is no longer built for i386, starting with Eoan.  However
  some of the autopkgtests depend on linux-headers-generic, which isn't
  available for i386, so the test fails with bad dependency.

  [test case]

  check autopkgtest logs, e.g.
  http://autopkgtest.ubuntu.com/packages/network-manager/focal/i386

  Broken autopkgtest-satdep:i386 Depends on linux-headers-generic:i386 < none
@un H >
    Removing autopkgtest-satdep:i386 because I can't find
linux-headers-generic:i386

  [regression potential]

  test case fix only, regressions would involve more/continued test
  failure