Moeez
I am sure it would help the bug hunters if you cross-referenced your reported
bug ID in here.  The more data they have the better.
So far,I have hadno related issues and no replication since performing

sudo apt update
sudo apt full-upgrade

Shutdown
Rebooted

But I suppose it might happen again any time.

  gnome-shell reports problem on boot

  Problem reported at boot but does not seem to collect data and send, just
does nothing.
  See attached screenshot of window.
  Still able to use laptop.
  This file exists in /var/crash
  -rw-r-----  1 gdm  whoopsie 21900809 Feb 14 22:01
_usr_bin_gnome-shell.121.crash

  The time of this file must have been at last shutdown which did take a
  little longer than usual.

  Release:      18.04

  gnome-shell:
    Installed: 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.3
    Candidate: 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.3
    Version table:
   *** 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.3 500
          500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-updates/main amd64
Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
       3.28.3+git20190124-0ubuntu18.04.2 500
          500 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security/main amd64
Packages
       3.28.1-0ubuntu2 500
          500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic/main amd64 Packages

  Package: gnome-shell 3.28.4-0ubuntu18.04.3
  ApportVersion: 2.20.9-0ubuntu7.9
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Feb 15 06:21:53 2020
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS "Bionic Beaver" - Release amd64
(20180725)
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell