Hello,
I upgraded 3 days ago, and now the indicator does turn on, but not right
away.  It takes about half an hour for it to figure out that it's plugged
in.
Thanks :)

--
Godspeed,
Jen

* Jennie R. Doty The Silverwire Company *
*A Healthcare IT Support Agency *

(402) 336-8871
Jen@Silverwire.ninja
P.O. Box 245