Could some one please test it and confirm? Just disable animation and then lock
the screen.
That might be my local issue.

  Disabled animations breaks lock screen and other dialogs, reveals
  information from the screen without unlocking

  Dear Ubuntu Team,
  I'm using the latest Ubuntu 20 focal, update it every day.
  After some of the upgrades something happened and screenlock and other
dialogs became broken (i'll describe below).
  It was very hard to find what caused this (i reset all keys in dconf one by
one and restarted) and finally i found it:
/org/gnome/desktop/interface/enable-animations  My animations were disabled
(they are slow even on supertop hardware).

  So the problem is: it seems that new GNOME 3.36 lock screen and other
  dialogs like "Ask for a root password" rely on animations and without
  it they do not work or work incorrectly/insecure.

  1. Screenlock can lock a screen without any problem. When i try to
  unlock it and click by mouse/key, i except a dialog with password
  prompt to appear.  However, instead of the dialog Screenlock just
  shows my screen and running applications with all my data, for some
  time.  Then it again locks the screen.  I can repeat this as many
  times as i want and steal all the information.  See the attached
  video, you will see the dconf-editor running. Sorry for the video
  quality.

  The only way to unlock the screen is to click an icon at the bottom-
  right "Change user". Then i get  a list of users, can choose myself
  and type a password.

  2. Other dialogs like asking for a root password (when it's required
  to run an application under root), just do not appear.  Screen blinks
  and that's all.

  Thank you.

  Package: gnome-shell 3.35.91-1ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Thu Mar  5 23:32:51 2020
  DisplayManager: gdm3
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu-Server 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Release amd64
(20191017)
  RelatedPackageVersions: mutter-common 3.35.91-1ubuntu1
  SourcePackage: gnome-shell