Rest status of bug to "New" for the FFe process.

Packages, which is subscribed to hplip in Ubuntu.

  [FFe] Request for update: HPLIP 3.20.3

Status in hplip package in Ubuntu:

  Version 3.20.3 of HPLIP was released in March supporting these new
  printers:

  HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200n
  HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1201n
  HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1200nw
  HP Neverstop Laser MFP 1202nw
  HP Laser NS MFP 1005n
  HP Neverstop Laser 1000n
  HP Neverstop Laser 1001nw
  HP Laser NS 1020n
  HP ScanJet Pro 2000 s2
  HP ScanJet Pro 3000 s4
  HP ScanJet Pro N4000 snw1
  HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow 5000 s5
  HP ScanJet Enterprise Flow N7000 snw1

  Version 3.20.2 of HPLIP was released in February but had a severe bug
  (bug 1866291) making many users not able to print. The bug is fixed in
  version 3.20.3. 3.20.2 got withdrawn on HP's web site.

  To extend the range of hardware devices supported in Focal we should
  get this HPLIP 3.20.3 into Focal.

  There is no file containing information about what has been changed or
  added in version 3.20.3 compared to 3.19.12. There is also no public
  version control system where one could see the changes. The only
  information is that the devices listed above are newly supported in
  3.20.3.

  HPLIP 3.20.3 got already packaged for Debian Unstable and there is no
  Ubuntu-specific change left which is not contained in the Debian
  package. Therefore I request the sync of the Debian package
  (hplip_3.20.3+dfsg0-1) into Focal.

  I have tested this Debian package of HPLIP 3.20.3 now and it seems
  that it is working so far. I can print and scan both via network and
  USB and also start GUI tools like hp-toolbox and hp-setup. hp-toolbox
  correctly lists jobs, settable options, and ink levels and with hp-
  setup I was able to create print queues for my printer.

  My printer is the HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 which is already supported for
  a longer time and I do not see any difference, especially no
  regression compared to older versions of HPLIP.

  Logs of the package build with pbuilder and of the package update on a
  Focal system are attached. See comments below.