** Tags added: champagne

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-terminal in Ubuntu.

  Coming back from suspend, tabs and window are broken

Status in gnome-terminal package in Ubuntu:

  When coming back from a suspend on eoan, the tabs and gnome-terminal
  window are all broken. Some are maximized, some are not, some have
  huge fonts, some don't. I have to double click on the title bar (if I
  can find it), and then double-click again to maximize and restore the
  state I had before the suspend.

  Attached is a screenshot, which captured the garbled state.
  ---
  ProblemType: Bug
  ApportVersion: 2.20.11-0ubuntu8.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 19.10 "Eoan Ermine" - Beta amd64 (20191010)
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  Package: gnome-terminal 3.34.0-1ubuntu2
  PackageArchitecture: amd64
  Tags:  eoan
  UserGroups: adm cdrom dip libvirt lpadmin lxd plugdev sambashare sbuild sudo
  _MarkForUpload: True

  lenovo X1 5th gen
  00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation HD Graphics 620 (rev 02)