Release:        16.04

Since the Ubuntu Xenial upgrade, I've had various instances of text
corruption. I use a gnome-shell session. I (think) see this only if the
laptop has suspended and restored.

I'm using the intel graphics driver from ppa:oibaf/graphics-drivers (in
a failed attempt to try and upgrade myself out of the issue), but it was
happening before changing to a custom PPA.

This affects such a wide array of parts of the desktop that I suspect
it's likely to be a basic X11 driver or GTK-level bug.

Screenshots attached.

** Affects: xorg (Ubuntu)

** Tags: xenial
--
Text corruption in various Gnome apps since Xenial upgrade
Packages, which is subscribed to xorg in Ubuntu.