[Expired for chromium-browser (Ubuntu) because there has been no
activity for 60 days.]

** Changed in: chromium-browser (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to chromium-browser in Ubuntu.

  Chromium-browser Snap is amnesiac

Status in chromium-browser package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  I'm using Ubuntu 19.10, latest Chromium(-browser) installed.

  The issue is that after the switch to snap-based Chromium it started
  forgetting my logged in sessions very very often. This is not isolated
  to one online service, I have to log back in to everything I use,
  including Chromium itself. It also forgets any "Remember this device"
  checkmarks.

  History, downloads or extensions however do not suffer from any data
  loss.