On 2020-03-31 20:32, Igor Zubarev wrote:
> It doesn't work in Software and Updates when I push checkboxes in
> Other software.

That sounds like bug #1727908. Would it be ok with you to make this bug
a duplicate of that other one, or do you see similar failures to prompt
for a password elsewhere?

  No superuser access window after upgrade to 20.04

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  After I upgraded to Ubuntu 20.04 I couldn't change settings which
  required superuser access. For example program sources, users etc. If
  I try to change I get no modal window with superuser password.

  Package: gnome-screensaver (not installed)
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_modeset nvidia wl
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME
  Date: Sat Mar 21 09:37:05 2020
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm-256color
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=ru_RU.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: gnome-screensaver
  Symptom: security
  Title: Screen locking issue
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to focal on 2020-03-12 (8 days ago)