Public bug reported:

This might be "normal" for new releases, but when poking around GNOME
Tweaks I noticed that my wallpaper was called "warty-final-ubuntu.png".
Whilst I appreciate the throwback, it's a bit misleading for people. If
it has to be a set name between releases, couldn't it be renamed
something like "ubuntu-default-wallpaper.png" instead?

** Affects: ubuntu-wallpapers (Ubuntu)

** Tags: focal

** Attachment added: "Screenshot from 2020-04-10 14-47-44.png"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1872088/+attachment/5351369/+files/Screenshot%20from%202020-04-10%2014-47-44.png

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  Latest wallpaper misleadingly named warty-final-ubuntu.png

Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu: