> Could you add a screenshot to the bug showing the control UI?

image is attached.

> What monitors config do you use?

I have one monitor, a Viewsonic 23" VS14880
(https://www.viewsonic.com/us/vx2370smh-led.html)

** Attachment added: "display control ui"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1871519/+attachment/5351493/+files/Screenshot%20from%202020-04-10%2018-15-35.png

  Cannot Adjust for TV and Scale at same time (simultaneously)

Status in gnome-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  ## Version tested:
  Ubuntu 20.04 Beta

  ## Reproduction steps:

  Boot Ubuntu 20.04 Beta ISO
  Launch Settings window
  Open the Display settings

  Click the button to set scale to 200%
  Push green apply button at top right of window
  (screen resize)
  Push Keep Changes button

  Click the button to set scale to 100% AND click the Adjust for TV slider
  Push green apply button at top right of window
  Push Keep Changes button
  >>> Adjust for TV is complete but scale is NOT 100% <<<
  >>> Adjust for TV slider is turned off still <<<

  Click the button to set scale to 100%
  Push green apply button at top right of window
  >>> Adjust for TV is turned off now (properly reflecting the slider value) <<<

  Click the button to set scale to 100%
  Push green apply button at top right of window
  Screen is finally adjust back to 100%

  Package: gnome-control-center 1:3.36.1-1ubuntu2
  NonfreeKernelModules: zfs zunicode zavl icp zcommon znvpair
  CasperVersion: 1.442
  CurrentDesktop: ubuntu:GNOME